All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThe world's great cities are showcased in this exciting National Geographic series presenting must-do neighborhood itineraries, insider tips on how to visit recommended sights, and indispensable information for the most enjoyable urban adventure imaginable. Experience the magic of Rome with 15 carefully curated itineraries, written by an expert travel writer, that showcase the city's best sights. Fun features include in-depth looks at major icons, best of lists of quintessential things to see and do, and insider sidebars full of local kwledge. A travel essentials section has planning tips and hand-picked hotels. Travelers will find top-tch, streamlined, and useful information that goes beyond the internet basics to ensure a rewarding, authentic, and memorable urban experience. In this second edition, all sights have been updated, and a new cover has been added.
- Author BiographyKATIE PARLA is a Rome-based cultural historian, culinary expert, and journalist. She is the author of the food and travel blog ParlaFood.com and she reports on food, drinks, and culture for print and online publications. She leads culinary and cultural tours of Rome and regularly appears as an expert on the History Channel and the Travel Channel.
- Author(s)Katie Parla
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note150 Colour Photographs, 20 Maps
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $35.43
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $34.28
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $54.40
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $24.83
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $27.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.