All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Philippine National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) EsSential ReVieW Guide 2013 is written for all pre-med students and graduates from a variety of backgrounds who aspire to gain admission into medical school in the Philippines. The purpose of these practice tests in Biology, Physics, Social Science, and Chemistry is to guide and help the prospective medical students to prepare for the NMAT. This practice test review material is a three-part booklet. Part I of this book consists of 50-items multiple choice test in Biology, Physics, Social Science and Chemistry. Part II consists of answers and explanations. Part III contains supplementary science review tes, basics of Mathematics & Algebra, Verbal, Inductive reasoning, Quantitative, Perceptual acuity and Exam Tips essential in the preparation for NMAT.
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date31/12/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.