All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book comprises contributions that address the professional development of training practitioners both in a national as well as European perspective. It can be considered as being complementary to a number of European studies and research and development projects carried out during the last years to specifically address the situation of teachers and trainers in vocational education and training. The motivation has been to foster the exchange of national examples of good practice of the professional development of trainers and to relate these national approaches to the broader European perspective. Finally, emerging trends in the area of teaching and training that will challenge trainers' roles in the future present a key topic that is being addressed from various perspectives.
- Author BiographySimone R. Kirpal is an economist and social scientist. Her research interests include international comparisons of labour markets and training systems, skills development and learning. During the past ten years she has been managing numerous European research and development projects on labour market developments, focusing more recently on teachers and trainers in vocational education and training.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleBerufliche Bildung in Forschung, Schule Und Arbeitswelt / Vocational Education and Training: Research and Practice
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note28, 22 fig., 6 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited bySimone Haasler
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.