All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book outlines how trade policy reform can reduce business costs for production and logistics to improve competitiveness of companies and industry sectors. It provides business associations with a valuable tool to assess and influence trade policy and related regulations using cases and examples of policy, legal and regulatory changes (both positive and negative) from around the world. It weighs the benefits and costs of trade policy options, which is relevant to both business associations and other stakeholders engaging in advocacy campaigns on trade policy issues, as well as to government policymakers endeavouring to understand the business implications of their policies. Above all, this book promotes a culture of informed public-private dialogue, which is an essential component of the democratic process of policy formulation.
- Author(s)International Trade Centre UNCTAD/WTO
- PublisherInternational Trade Centre UNCTAD/WTO
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Trade Centre UNCTAD/WTO
- Weight503 g
- Width211 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.