All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the evolving responses to immigration, migrant integration and diversity of substate governments in Quebec, Flanders and Brussels, and Scotland, Fiona Barker explores what happens when the 'new' diversity arising from immigration intersects with the 'old' politics of substate nationalism in decentralized, multinational societies.
- Author BiographyFiona Barker is Lecturer in Political Science and International Relations at the Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Fiona Barker
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/02/2015
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleMigration, Diasporas and Citizenship
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.