Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first to apply the theory of multiple modernities to the study of nationalism, examining the modernity of nationalism through three major case-studies: Anglo-British, Finnish and Japanese.
- Author BiographyAtsuko Ichijo is Senior Lecturer in Politics at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Kingston University, UK. Her most recent publication is Europe, Nations and Modernity (ed.).
- Author(s)Atsuko Ichijo
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleIdentities and Modernities in Europe
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight326 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.