All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionIn Nationhood and Political Theory, Margaret Cavan argues that universalist political theories unconsciously rely upon the collective power generated by national solidarity. By focusing on nationhood as a source of power, Dr Cavan's book obliges political theorists to face the dilemmas involved in reconciling particularist power bases with universal principles.
- Author BiographyMargaret Canovan, Emeritus Professor of Political Thought, University of Keele, UK
- Author(s)Margaret Canovan
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/1998
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight380 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.