All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis informative book describes the many Native nations that lived in the eastern Great Lakes region in the seventeenth century. Beautiful images depict the daily lives of these people - including housing, transportation, and methods of finding food. Nations of the Eastern Great Lakes also shows children how European contact changed the lives of these nations and how these people live today.
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman,Rebecca Sjonger
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication13/04/2006
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleNative Nations of North America S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Out-of-print date11/02/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width211 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.