All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionNative American artists are among the craft's most skilled practitioners, and this study, offers a well-illustrated look at baskets and bowls, necklaces, robes, cradles, and other objects, all richly embellished in beads made from gold and precious stones, shells, bone, and other materials. Introduction. 31 halftones. 136 figures.
- Author(s)William C. Orchard
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleNative American
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.