Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents current research on new developments and policies in the Native American population in the United States. Topics discussed in this compilation include the impact of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) on Indian health care; health care access for Native American veterans; and employment and training services on tribal lands.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight362 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAlbert O. Hughes,Eric A. Sanders
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.