All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated edition of Native Seattle brings the indigeus story to the present day and puts the movement of recognizing Seattle's Native past into a broader context. Native Seattle focuses on the experiences of local indigeus communities on whose land Seattle grew, accounts of Native migrants to the city and the development of a multi-tribal urban community, as well as the role Native Americans have played in the narrative of Seattle.
- Author BiographyColl Thrush is associate professor of history at the University of British Columbia. He is the author of Indigenous London: Native Travelers at the Heart of Empire.
- Author(s)Coll Thrush
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2017
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleWeyerhaeuser Environmental Books
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note32 illus.
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byWilliam Cronon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.