All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive, state-of-the-art review of the biochemistry, molecular and cellular biology, pharmacology, physiology, and pathology of natriuretic peptides. Written by the foremost researchers in the field, the reviews range from describing the actions of these peptides on the kidney, adrenal gland, vasculature, and brain, to their effects on immune regulation, reproduction, and cell growth. Special attention is given to the potential involvement of these hormones in clinical pathology and to their possible therapeutic use. Especially enlightening is the first-time review of molecular understanding of key cellular signaling pathways and of the importance of the vascular smooth muscle-endothelial interface.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleContemporary Endocrinology
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight661 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byEllis R. Levin,Willis K. Samson
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.