Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Nat, the cute little caterpillar, thinks it's the end of his life, he realizes that it's really just the beginning. The urgency for this poignant narrative was conceived from the author's true life tragedy. When her adult son, Nathanael, was suddenly killed in a car accident, it t only left her young granddaughter, Nattie, without her daddy, but without an important answer to Nattie's persistent question, Where is my daddy ? This gentle story is from the little caterpillar's perspective. From having lunch with his adoring Nana one day, to attending her cocoon memorial the next, Nat asked the same question, Where is my Nana ? Comforting everyone from toddlers to grandparents, Nattie's Daddy unburdens the heart with an optimistic impression to the rmalcy of life's design and the security in kwing that we too will shed our own cocoon one day for butterfly wings.
- Author BiographyGifted artist and writer, Lori Lovelady, grew up in Oklahoma and Kansas before moving to California at the age of 20. She began selling her paintings right out of high school but credits the birth of her daughter, Gabrielle and son, Nathanael, for directing her art toward children. Her first children's book was, Nathanael's Good Imagination. The tragic death of her son, Nathanael, has increased her desire to help others who struggle with their own loss. Her book, Nattie's Daddy was created to give hope and comfort to others.
- Author(s)MS Lori Lovelady
- PublisherKings International Publishing
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKings International Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lori Lovelady
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.