All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhen crystallized identities enter a ndual field of awareness and begin to interact with a being embodying that state, suffering can't be sustained. It dissolves into a space where there is neither suffering r its absence. Nondual awareness creates a transformational field or vortex that gently or abruptly, but irrevocably moves people into radiant awareness.... This is the paradoxical state that bodhisattvas play in for eternity. </p> This Guide goes behind the curtains of Dr. Peter Fenner's highly distinctive ndual teachings. It reveals in great detail and clarity the subtle and sometimes mysterious skillful methods he uses in his workshops, trainings, public presentations and coaching to swiftly awaken people to the liberating freedom of ndual, paramic awareness. Peter has a unique ability to reflect on the deep processes involved in his ndual transmission, especially the nuances of language, deep feelings and silence. He is well kwn for the rigor, precision and organic flow of his unfindability dialogs. The skills he reveals in this Guide are many of the very same methods used by Dzogchen masters, Zen roshis and Advaita sages in pointing out events and mind-to-mind transmission. </p> Peter's teaching has been described by others as free-form, continuous pointing to awareness. In Buddhism ndual awareness is often called the ultimate medicine because higher evolutionary accomplishment is possible for any conscious being, living anywhere, at any time. When we see everything as the seamlessly changing fabric of immutable, unfindable awareness it's impossible to be negatively touched by any environmental circumstance or inner perturbance. We move into the realm of embodied transcendence beyond disturbances and conditioned forms of peace. In this Guide Peter often shares at the result, or fruition level. He shows us how comprehensive awakening is our natural state, that infuses and embraces the totality of existence whenever we let go of personal striving, ambition, fantasies, hopes, fears and self-judgment. At this level our familiar preoccupations transform into a blissful and exquisite mandala that's completely free of the narrow concerns of a self-absorbed life. The neurotic energies and paraiac projections that shape samsaric existence self-liberate into a paramic clearing that supports evolutionary transformation throughout the universe. In this Guide Peter's outlines everything he has discovered in 42 years of teaching.</p> The Guide is especially useful for facilitators, therapists and coaches as it powerfully accelerates the integration on the ndual in a form that lends itself to the public sharing of pure awareness. Part One is a virtual manual for spiritual teachers, therapists and coaches in how to introduce groups and clients to the ultimate state of healing and being-pure, pristine, timeless awareness. Part Two traces Peter's contemporary expression of nduality, and more especially his well-kwn Radiant Mind course, through to its Asian origins.</p><em></em></p>
- Author(s)Peter G Fenner
- PublisherSumeru Press Inc.
- Date of Publication24/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSumeru Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byPir Elias Amidon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.