The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description.
Learn Why Nutrition Clearly Defines Your Training Results. Regardless Of Any Training Routine. If you are serious about your training, and building muscle and melting body fat, you are then going to need to kw about True Natural Bodybuilding, once and for all, and how it relates to 85% of your muscle building progress and why exercise is the remaining 15% of your results. This book provides you with a perfect game plan and a tactical approach to turning your fitness and bodybuilding dreams into a reality. In this book you will have gained years of kwledge in nutritional health from the authors own personal experience and education, as t only as a Holistic Health Practitioner, but an avid bodybuilder, trainer, and personal coach for the past 30 years. Let's face it, nutrition is three quarters of the battle that clearly defines the results you want from bodybuilding. Your muscular gains are literally defined by the foods that you eat. It is that simple! You will also learn that consuming the right nutrients at the right time, how it optimizes the adaptive response of skeletal muscular growth. Inside this book you will explore subjects such as: The anabolic cycle - optimizing nutrient timing to stimulate ermous gains in muscle mass and strength. Nutritional influence on hormone production; testosterone, insulin, and growth hormone (GH) Post exercise growth & recovery tips Dietary tips for fast muscular gains Muscle building meal plans and protein shake formulas that pack an Anabolic punch. All about vitamins, minerals, ami acids, and essential fats and how they relate to muscle growth & well being Diet & Nutritional Supplementation for performance enhancement A list of over 50 Ergogenic Aids kwn to enhance athletic performance Designing your own genetic training program for fast muscle gains Nutritional support for critical joint, tendon, and ligament health And so much more nutritional & training advice to help speed up your muscle building gains. With basic exercises to get you as big as possible. This book will be a must read for all those concerned with building muscle fast, improving your strength, and in maximizing your performance. A must read for those who are tired of wasting there efforts on diets & training programs t truly designed for their specific body and metabolism. This book is t your regular plethora of bodybuilding nutrition & training books, but a book that teaches you what exactly works for your specific metabolism and genetics. By implementing the guidelines from this book, the reader will have a dramatic impact on any exercise program he or she chooses.