All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRoz Purcell's approach to cooking is simple: use whole foods to live a whole life. Having developed a negative relationship with food that led her to make unhealthy choices, she changed her lifestyle by rediscovering her love of cooking. Roz used her passion for food to develop the most amazing recipes that fuel the body, providing the energy and vitality needed to look and feel great. For Roz a healthy lifestyle isn't about extremes, it's about balance. Written in a wonderfully accessible way, Natural Born Feeder features over 170 easy-to-follow, delicious recipes. So get inspired, get into the kitchen and get cooking!
- Author BiographyRoz Purcell began blogging at naturalbornfeeder.com in 2013 to document her love of cooking and share her recipes. No stranger to television audiences, she won Celebrity Come Dine with Me (Ireland) in 2012 and regularly appeard on TV3's Xpose. Roz is also one of Ireland's most successful models and the 2010 winner of Miss Universe Ireland. Originally from Co. Tipperary, she now lives in Dublin.
- Author(s)Rozanna Purcell
- Date of Publication22/01/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintGill Books
- Weight1108 g
- Width181 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.73
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $33.77
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $35.83
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $35.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.