All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionBy turns hilarious and moving, Amanda Keller takes us on a stalgia filled journey through her life. From her childhood in sunny Brisbane to her daggy teen years in suburban Sydney. Then onto heady college days in Bathurst, where wine was called 'claret' and came in a box, and finally to establishing a stellar career in TV and radio. Along the way she falls in love with 'a nice Kiwi boy' who becomes her husband and she tells the story of the arrival of their two hard-won sons. But without too many icky bits. Amanda also takes us behind the scenes of her TV career - from the challenge of turning on a typewriter at Simon Townsend's Wonder World! to the fun of travelling the globe for Beyond 2000, despite having scientific background and absolutely sense of direction. More recently she was able to officially represent an entire generation on Talkin' 'Bout Your Generation and share a couch with three blokes and the odd snake on The Living Room. Amanda loves 'the wireless' and looks back on twenty years of radio. From sharing a mic with Andrew Denton on Triple M to topping the breakfast show ratings with Jonesy on WSFM. Vivid, funny and hugely entertaining, Natural Born Keller will have you laughing out loud, dding in recognition and occasionally bawling uncontrollably - in a cathartic sort of way. 'If you want to laugh yourself silly, Natural Born Keller is very very funny. Full of hilarious anecdotes, the whole book's just gold. ' Leigh Sales, ABC
- Author BiographyAmanda Keller is a much loved Australian personality who has been on our screens and air-waves for over 30 years. She spent her early years in Queensland and Western Australia before moving to suburban Sydney with her family. She studied communications at Mitchell College, where she became friends with Andrew Denton. She got a job straight out of university at Simon Townsend's Wonder World! before moving to Ray Martin's Midday Show, Beyond 2000, Talkin' About My Generation and The Living Room.
- Author(s)Amanda Keller
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication24/08/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.