CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionTyphoons pose a threat for coastal populations, offshore and onshore industries, shipping, agriculture, or forestry. Thus it is of great interest to assess future changes in cyclone activity. Thereby tropical cyclones may change both in frequency and intensity or they may have different track locations, shapes, dimensions or lifetimes. This book discusses risk prediction, crisis management and ecomic and environmental impacts of typhoons and landslides.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight544 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byKarina Linwood
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.