Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.83Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionRooted in Western classical and medieval philosophies, the natural law movement of the last few decades seeks to rediscover fundamental moral truths. In this book, prominent thinkers demonstrate how natural law can be used to resolve a wide range of complex social, political, and constitutional issues by addressing controversial subjects that include the family, taxation, war, racial discrimination, medical techlogy, and sexuality. This volume will be of value to those working in philosophy, political science, and legal theory, as well as to policy analysts, legislators, and judges.
- Author BiographyDavid F. Forte is professor of law at the Cleveland-Marshall College of Law at Cleveland State University. He teaches and publishes in the fields of jurisprudence, constitutional law, and legal history.
- Author(s)Christopher Wolfe,David Novak,Hadley Arkes,James R. Stoner,John E. Coons,John Mueller,Robert P. George,Terry Hall,William E. May
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight737 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byDavid Forte
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.