Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionOriginal poetry and photographs of nature, divided into the four seasons, from around the United States.
- Author BiographyMichelle Hed is a photographer, poet and artist living in Minnesota. Michelle finds her art with every glance out her window and every step out her door. She is happiest when she is outside with a camera in her hand. Her poems have appeared in A Handful of Stones, Haiga Online, was a finalist in the Poetic Asides Poem a Day Challenge 2009 and her photography has been awarded in local contests. She maintains a blog, The Pen, Lens and Brush, for all her artistic endeavors. She is married to her best friend, has two beautiful daughters and two mischievous hounds.
- Author(s)Michelle R K Hed
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Photographer(s)Michelle R K Hed
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.