All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a fundamental overview of the current state of the art in natural products from marine algae, linking the complex and diverse natural resource with recent developments in extraction, analytical and bioactivity testing methodologies. Natural Products from Marine Algae: Methods and Protocols guides readers through protocols and techniques on algal biotechlogy, metabolites, Solid-Liquid Extraction (SLE), Microwave Assisted Extraction (MAE), Liquid Chromatography, Gas Chromatography, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy, Infra-red spectroscopy and Raman Spectroscopy. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Natural Products from Marine Algae: Methods and Protocols hopes to aid scientists unravel and quantify algal chemical diversity and support further marine biotechlogical developments.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1308
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note76 black & white illustrations, 34 colour illustrations, 34 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1128 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDagmar B. Stengel,Solene Connan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.