All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe recognition of andropause, the middle-age stage in male development comparable to women's mepause, is hampered by the lack of a clear outward manifestation of the chemistry and physiology specific to aging men. Men are still capable of reproduction well into and beyond middle age. Yet a man's sexual desire and potency varies, often according to his testosterone level. Recent studies show that the lowered testosterone levels endemic in aging men are being exacerbated by environmental agents. Testosterone-blocking estrogen agents are present in insecticides, industrial materials, pharmaceuticals, and foods. Men are daily inundated with a cocktail of estrogen agents that alter the fine balance of testosterone that makes them male.
- Author BiographyStephen Harrod Buhner is the senior researcher for the Foundation for Gaian Studies. He is the award-winning author of 20 books, including Healing Lyme, Healing Lyme Disease Coinfections, Herbal Antibiotics, The Secret Teachings of Plants, and Plant Intelligence and the Imaginal Realm. He has taught for more than 30 years throughout North America and Europe on herbal medicine, the sacredness of plants, and the intelligence of nature. He lives in Silver City, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Stephen Harrod Buhner
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealing Arts Press
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Edition, New Edition of The Natural Testosterone Plan
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.