CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $65.17
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $71.31
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.73
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.73
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the world of infographics! This exciting form of data visualisation uses icons, pictograms and graphics to present information to kids in a whole new way. Marvel at fascinating facts and about natural resources - all visualised in beautifully designed infographics and graphic organisers.
- Author BiographyJon Richards is an award-winning author of non-fiction books for children. He specialises in visual literacy, infographics and data visualisation. Ed Simkins is an award-winning illustrator and graphic designer of children's books. His work focuses on data visualisation such as infographics and innovative data maps.
- Author(s)Ed Simkins,Jon Richards
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleThe World in Infographics
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/09/2016
- Content Noteca. 60 infographics
- Weight130 g
- Width150 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.