Natural Running: The Simple Path to Stronger, Healthier Running by Danny Abshire (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy learning to run the barefoot way, while wearing shoes, runners will become more efficient, stronger, and healthier runners. Backed by studies at MIT and Harvard, this title presents the natural running technique, form drills, and an 8-week transition plan that can put runners on the path to faster, more efficient, and healthier running.
- Author BiographyDanny Abshire is the cofounder of Newton Running, a Boulder, Colorado, company that makes shoes that promote an efficient midfoot/forefoot running gait. He has been making advanced footwear for runners and triathletes for more than 20 years. Brian Metzler is a senior editor at Running Times magazine, a running coach, and a former collegiate track runner. He is an award-winning journalist who has written about various topics in running and conducted running shoe wear testing for magazines since the late 1990s. He was also the founding editor of Trail Runner magazine in 1999.
- Author(s)Danny Abshire
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecharts, tables & illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.