All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book by best-selling soap maker Melinda Coss focuses on natural ingredients and provides a wonderful range of recipes for bar and liquid soaps as well as creams, lotions and balms. The techniques section covers everything you need to learn how to make soaps at home. All the equipment required is full explained, so even a beginner could start making soap in time. The recipes include fruit soaps, scrub bars, skin screams and flower waters, and there is a section on special effects for a really special treat. With such a wide choice of design, colour and scent there's bound to be something here for everyone. Melinda also includes an invaluable section on running a soap-making business, giving essential advice for anyone looking to profit from their newfound skills.
- Author BiographyIn just four years Melinda Coss took cold process soap making from a hobby in her kitchen to premises from which she supplied products to Harrods, Tesco, Safeway, Asda and Sainsbury as well as many exclusive shops and hotels in the UK and in France. She has also helped set up soap making units in Africa and has written three best-selling books on soap making. She runs soap-making courses in the UK and France.
- Author(s)Melinda Coss
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Weight454 g
- Width183 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.