Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended to bring back the lost way of time-keeping. Staying beyond religions yet using the holy gems of each one's kwledge, has enabled finding an universal pattern of natural time-keeping, as intended by the Creator. Once the process learned, one can easily see where today's main religions have gone astray, as well as the already traditional Gregorian Calendar. Also, the reader can learn on the own the uniqueness of the Holy Scriptures and their precise continuum from one revelation to ather. Whoever want to learn to measure time naturally, this is the book to have and study. All it requires is an open mind and the ability to let go what you think you kw. There is more to the world as you kw it. Peace, and Praise be the Absolute Intelligence. Grateful, Rin Hoxha.
- Author BiographyRinon Hoxha was born in the 13th Day of the 4th Moon, the Natural Year (29.03.1980). The Zero/New Moon of the Winter Solstice 2006 has been the time when he was revealed the most unique process of accessing the worlds within the own chest named Zgjidhja Spiritual Model of Being. Since then it was a new beginning for the personal change as well as for accessing the deepest and most mysterious parts of the self, directly to the deepest brain that bypass the Cortex and Limbic System and go directly to the Brain-stem and the content of the mythological worlds. What is interesting is that during the explorations from other sources as well, it came coming back the new moon of the winter solstice as a kind of anchor for a new beginning. And here it was, the curiosity was unleashed to study the time keeping - via Only Natural terms. It has been a challenging way, with many trials and errors, but all the time sharpening the precision of targeting and hitting the very goal of this book: Natural Time Measurement.
- Author(s)Rinon Hoxha
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.