All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy aim is to make changing the way you eat easy, attainable and n-threatening. I want to take food back to basics: simple, healthy, plant-based recipes, full of unprocessed natural ingredients that taste great. Just remember what you need to help you thrive (tasty, healthy recipes that increase vitality effortlessly). (Saskia). Be fit and strong t skinny, happy t guilty with 100 healthy recipes for every day, deliciously free from meat, dairy and wheat. Saskia's delicious, easy-to-make recipes will prove to sugar addicts, hardened carnivores and dairy lovers that plant-based eating is delicious, fun and satisfying - as well as really good for you. Recipes are either quick and simple or can be made ahead, ingredients are affordable and easy to find, and you don't need lots of expensive equipment to make this food. As a ballet dancer, this diet gives Saskia all the energy and nutrition she needs to train, recover and perform but you don't have to be an athlete to benefit from this book. These recipes will overhaul your health, leave your skin healthy and glowing, give you energy to tackle every situation and occasion from gym work-outs to that special occasion for which you need to look for best, and give your body all the nutrients it needs to be healthy.
- Author BiographySaskia Gregson Williams is a trained ballet dancer and the founder of Naturally Sassy, the healthy vegan food brand that energises, strengthens and protects. Saskia, known as Sassy to friends and family, became passionate about healthy eating after her own personal experiences of ill health. By overhauling her diet, she felt stronger and more energised. She eliminated her eczema, and found her immunity was better and muscle repair time was faster. After studying nutrition and developing recipes that nourished the body and tasted good, she launched www.naturallysassy.co.uk and @naturallysassy_ on Instagram to share her life-changing discoveries with as many people as possible. Saskia is also the food editor for Hip and Healthy and is a brand ambassador for Free People and Sweaty Betty. Naturally Sassy Superfood Bites are sold at a growing range of health retailers, including Planet Organic and Ocado. Saskia divides her time between London and Chicago, where she dances with the Joffrey Ballet company.
- Author(s)Saskia Gregson-Williams
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight725 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.