All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuite possibly the most important book on the subject, Naturally Skinsational: Rejuvenating Skin Care Recipes by skincare expert Sue Dolan provides readers a comprehensive and holistic approach to the maintenance of the body's largest organ. That's right, skin. With harmful environmental factors and the inevitable process of aging, women fight an uphill battle. Now, readers have a choice other than expensive over-the-counter products and cosmetic procedures such as face-lifts and derma-abrasion. In twelve easy chapters, such as Skin Essentials and Facial Steam Recipes, the author leaves thing to chance. Using the healing properties of herbs, fruits, and other natural ingredients, she offers a simple approach to skincare. Whether one is combating age spots, crow's feet, or a wide range of other skincare concerns, this do-it-yourself skin maintenance recipe book serves as a veritable bible to keeping one's skin as fit and beautiful as possible. Defy nature, by using it!
- Author BiographyFor over a decade Sue Dolan has conducted extensive research in the area of skin rejuvenation. With a Master's in Education from Boston University, she is currently a Webmaster and Instructor for The Skin Care Resource Center. She is widely published on the Internet and recently had an article entitled, Inspiring Beauty in Real Simple Magazine. She lives in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Sue Dolan
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.