All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionLuisa Wolter examines the travel motivations and interests of natural park visitors to Mallorca with a special focus on sustainable tourism development. The data for the study were collected from tourists in the two natural parks s' Albufera and Llevant in the North of Mallorca. Based on the results of the analysis, natural area managers can develop new products and marketing strategies that address their very own visitors, contribute to the sustainable development of their region, and influence the visitors' views and behaviors by raising environmental awareness.
- Author BiographyLuisa Wolter completed her bachelor's degree in Tourism Management and her master's degree in Tourism and Destination Development at the University of Applied Sciences Hochschule Harz, Wernigerode.
- Author(s)Luisa Wolter
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 39 black & white tables, biography
- Weight214 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.