All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis field guide to wildlife of Yellowstone National Park is an information-packed, pocket-sized book that introduces park visitors to the animals, plants, insects and more that reside in Yellowstone National Park in a colorful and portable package. Published in cooperation with Yellowstone National Park Association, this Nature Guide to Yellowstone National Park contains full-color photos and easy-to-understand descriptions. Here is the perfect companion guide for the 3 million visitors who travel to Yellowstone National Park every year.
- Author BiographyAnn and Rob Simpson are professional photographers, authors, and noted national park experts, having spent years involved with research and interpretation in the national parks. Their recent national park books include Wildflowers of Shenandoah National Park (FalconGuides) and Nature Guide to Shenandoah National Park (FalconGuides). They live in Stephens City, Virginia.
- Author(s)Ann Simpson,Rob Simpson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleNature Guides to National Parks Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note294 colour illustrations, 1 maps
- Weight19 g
- Width107 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.