All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration on naturalistic learning within Nature Kindergartens and Forest Schools. This 2nd revised edition provides a balance of academic research and case studies of children's voices, to explore all the facets of setting up and co-ordinating a Nature Kindergarten and Forest School wherever you are based in the world.
- Author BiographyClaire Warden (B.ED Hons, Dip Drama, CEO Mindstretchers Ltd.) is an Educational Consultant who has developed her approach to experiential learning through a variety of experiences which have taken her on a pathway that includes working in a variety of types of centre, advisory work and ultimately to lecturing in further education at Strathclyde University. Claire is an author of many books and materials relating to early years methodology. She set up Whistlebrae and Auchlone Nature Kindergartens in Scotland where children from 2-6 yrs old as well as after school care and holiday care for children up to 12 years spend up to 90% time outside. Claire is one of a leadership group of consultants who make up the World Nature Collaborative to develop a cohesive network and approach to experiential learning in outdoor spaces in a variety of climates bringing together educators, landscape architects, environmentalists and health workers to support a multidisciplinary approach to outdoor educational provision.
- Author(s)Claire Warden
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCrieff
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note279 full colour photographs and children's drawings
- Weight500 g
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.