All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $12.96
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $19.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe cheetah is the world's fastest animal - but what's the second fastest? What color are flamingos at birth? How many eyelids do camels have? Find your way to the answers to these and other intriguing questions with these 35 mazes. You won't get too lost - solutions appear at the end.
- Author BiographyThe author and illustrator of more than 1,000 children's books, Tony Tallarico got his start in comics in 1953, penciling and self-inking stories for such publishers as Charlton, Trojan, and the David C. Cook Publishing Company. His popular creations include the Where Are They? series, which has sold more than 15 million copies in a dozen languages. Tony also created the first black hero comic book, Lobo, and and the first political satire comic book, The Great Society Comic Book.
- Author(s)Tony Tallarico
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication23/02/2007
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Children's Activity Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width206 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.