All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe book offers 180 pages of spectacular photos and unusual views and insights. Learn to see the world with different eyes and be prepared for many surprises and new facts. The photos give rise to questions that are carefully explained with mathematics.
- Author BiographyGeorg Glaeser, since 1998 full professorship at the University of Applied Arts Vienna.
- Author(s)Georg Glaeser
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleEdition Angewandte
- Place of PublicationWien
- Country of PublicationAustria
- ImprintAmbra Verlag MMag. Franz Schaffer
- Content Noteca. 600 coloured illustrations
- Weight1131 g
- Width190 mm
- Height225 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.