CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together leading environmental thinkers to debate a central conflict within environmental philosophy: Should we appreciate nature mainly for its ability to advance our interests or should we respect it as having a good of its own, apart from any contribution to human well being?
- Author BiographyBen A. Minteer is Assistant Professor of Environmental Ethics and Policy in the School of Life Sciences and affiliated Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Arizona State University. He is author of The Landscape of Reform: Civic Pragmatism and Environmental Thought in America.
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/04/2009
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note3 Tables, 1 Halftones
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byBen A. Minteer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.