Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.38Trending at AU $21.23
- AU $41.05Trending at AU $44.74
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.16
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.15
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.37
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.43
- AU $13.64Trending at AU $14.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows why fruits, vegetables, herbs, spices, eggs, honey, turkey and salmon are good for you. Some recent research on fibre, folates, omega-3 fats, vitamins and antioxidants are included. There are additional chapters on reducing one's risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, prostate cancer, type-2 diabetes and obesity. There are also chapters on vitamin B12 and vitamin D and the special nutritional needs of seniors.
- Author BiographyDr. Naidoo obtained a Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry from the University of Liverpool, following which he did postdoctoral research in the Department of Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacognosy at Purdue University. For the past 33 years, Dr. Naidoo has lectured in Chemistry at Montreal's Dawson College and John Abbott College, where he was Chair of the Chemistry Department for 10 years. He has also done short stints in the Chemistry and the Food Science Departments of McGill University. Now retired, Dr. Naidoo plans to continue writing articles on his favourite theme from his new home on Vancouver Island.
- Author(s)Dr Bala Naidoo
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication28/09/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.