All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionYour food is your medicine and your medicine your food. So said Hippocrates, the father of medicine - but thing could sum up Jan de Vries' approach to dietary management better. Over the past 35 years the number of people seeking his advice on food-related problems has increased dramatically, for although there are numerous books available on the subject, the information they contain is often contradictory and confusing - t surprisingly, maybe, when there are over 4,000 addictives finding their way into our food everyday. But wholesome eating is, in fact, very simple and you only need the sensible guidance contained in this book. The results speak for themselves. A balanced diet produces a ticeable increase in energy levels fairl quickly. Nutrition is a subject close to Jan de Vries' heart and his enthusiasm is evident in this latest book. Easy to read and easy to follow, it is a dietary plan for every household.
- Author BiographyJan de Vries was born in Holland in 1937. Although he graduated in pharmacy, he was soon drawn to study alternative medicine and worked with the renowned Dr Alfred Vogel for many years. Today he has clinics in Belfast, Dublin, Edinburgh, London and Manchester. De Vries has written extensively on alternative health issues and lectures throughout the world. He makes frequent television and radio appearances.
- Author(s)Jan De Vries
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication21/03/2002
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight220 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.