All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for a variety of skill levels, this collection boasts an impressive array of stained glass patterns. Images include a tropical sunrise, Tuscan vineyard, a graceful crane, and other animals, plus abstract designs - 90 motifs in all, shown in black and white and in 16 pages of color plates.
- Author BiographyM. S. Hansonhas been working in and designing for stained glass as principal artist of a studio for over 30 years. A Benedictine Oblate, she holds a Bachelor's degree inArts and Accountingfrom Johns Hopkins University and a Master's degree inArt & Religion from Lancaster Theological Seminary.With her sparkling patterns, she has raised the craft of stained glass to the level of fine art.
- Author(s)M.S. Hanson
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Stained Glass Instruction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight272 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.03Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.