Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionA first of its kind - proven, natural, n-pharmaceutical answers for many of the common emotional problems such as anxiety, depression, phobias, nightmares, attention deficit disorder, obsession, and others. The limited success of conventional pharmacological treatment provides a counterpoint to the wide array of effective natural therapies detailed in this volume: phototherapy, olfactory therapy, biological medicines, botanical medicines, nutrition, homeopathic medicines, acupuncture, body-based psychotherapies, and manual therapies. The authors present a revolutionary method for analyzing cases and arriving at a treatment plan to neutralize the various traumas that a person has experienced. This most valuable resource will be a tool for practitioners to learn how to bring together a complicated body of kwledge and apply it to psychological cases. - Lynn M. Klimo, MD, DCEP, Integrative Psychiatrist
- Author(s)C P Negri Omd Nmd,Randall Gibson M Ed Lmt
- PublisherInfinity Health Care, Ltd.
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInfinity Health Care, Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.