All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.12
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionNaughty or Nice may be the first Christmas story of its kind that is written for adults with adult content but also with a truly compelling story. Christmas is coming and so is Santa and your children may have invited him to your house for this holiday. He, his enchanted parchment and his magic bag will bring the nice children gifts and sweets but t the naughty after receiving their letters. His elves toil to keep Santa's home running and Santa cared for in a first rate manner while Santa's adversary Madam Ari kws he is bringing the children and would like thing more but to have them for herself and her own magical house. He does however find that the parents are more naughty than nice in his travels. Santa visiting year after year becomes too much for the parents and all too real. They command their loving children to tell him t to come any longer since he had become more than they had bargained for and w he has their children. After Santa Decides to take the children to his home he leaves the parents to answer to law enforcement and the press as to what happened to their dearly loved offspring. The tension grows when they are caught being less than completely honest with the investigation. Don't miss the continuation to the story with Ari's Revenge.
- Author BiographyDale was born in Omaha Nebraska and raised and lived for the most part in Seattle Washington. He was an Air force brat traveling some before settling in the Northwest. His children Jeremy Gross and Dylan Gross are the highlight of his life. This former Scoutmaster attended Evergreen High School in White Center before moving to Bellingham and Blaine when he came of age and struck out on his own. Dale is a former chef so he can cook and he loves singing karaoke and has been singing for years. After a long technology career working for a number of big names in the Northwest high tech world he turned to writing after facing the biggest challenge of his life. Dale was afflicted with congestive heart failure among other things in recent years. His demise had been predicted over and over and he wrote on to finish Naughty or Nice. Dale now resides on the central coast of California. His disabilities have not gotten the best of him or the predictions of his passing. Today he has an unshaken faith in God that has carried him the most difficult and challenging times of his life.
- Author(s)Dale R Gross
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.