Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionWWII - 1942 - Coastal South Carolina Twenty year old Bruce Weber is arrested, accused of running bootleg whiskey in his souped up hot rod. He is given the option of going to jail or enlisting in the V-5 US Naval Aviation Cadet Program (that does t allow cadets to drive) by a local judge. Bruce elects the latter and is sent to Pre-Flight School at the Univ. of GA, to St.Louis MO for primary training and to Pensacola for Final Squadron . During Cadet Training, Bruce's experiences many dramatic -- sometimes dangerous, sometimes trying, often humorous - incidents and a few romantic interludes. Although he demonstrates exceptional flying ability and leadership that gains the admiration of fellow cadets and his flight instructors, he has a short temper and has difficulty with regulations. Nearing completion of flight training, Bruce is deeply concerned because he is in danger of washing-out due to accumulated demerits.
- Author(s)David G. Weaver
- Date of Publication07/05/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight602 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.