All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cloud is much more than just a techlogical concept; it is one of the most important mega trends of the 21st century. Thomas Koulopoulos explains what this paradigm means and the implications it has on our lives. Not only that, this book serves as a practical guide, based on real cases, that tells us how to best exploit this phemen. The author demonstrates how the Cloud can change our way of collaboration, how we are influenced, how we can influence others, and the way we experience the world. Koulopoulos helps us better understand how we can respond to this massive change and ultimately transform ourselves and the manner in which we do business.
- Author BiographyThomas M. Koulopoulos is the founder of Delphi Group, which has been providing thought leadership to global organizations on business and technology for 20 years. Named one of the industry's most influential management consultants by InformationWeek, he frequently appears in both national and international print and broadcast. For the past two decades, he has worked to create core industry concepts such as the Single Point of Access, Touch Points, Digital Control Rooms, Corporate IQ, and Smartsourcing, all of which are widely used today.
- Author(s)Thomas M Koulopoulos
- PublisherEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.