Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition, like the first, attempts to arrive as simply as possible at some central problems in the Navier-Stokes equations in the following areas: existence, uniqueness, and regularity of solutions in space dimensions two and three; large time behavior of solutions and attractors; and numerical analysis of the Navier-Stokes equations. Since publication of the first edition of these lectures in 1983, there has been extensive research in the area of inertial manifolds for Navier-Stokes equations. These developments are addressed in a new section devoted entirely to inertial manifolds.
- Author(s)Roger Temam
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- Series TitleCBMS-NSF Regional Conference Series in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 66
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight278 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Series Edited byRon Rozier
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.