All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionIn this groundbreaking book, Mary O'Hara-Devereaux -- an internationally rewned business forecaster -- shows how organizations can hone their competitive edge during these uncertain times. Using the metaphor of traveling through the badlands of the American West, Navigating the Badlands offers the principles, tools, transformative strategies, and essential understanding executives and business leaders need if they are to weather the rugged, global business landscape of the future. Throughout the book O?Hara-Devereaux reveals how business leaders can seize the opportunity to create new value from successful alliances, reach global markets, and find top talent.
- Author BiographyMary O'Hara Devereaux is the CEO of Global Foresight and an internationally recognized business forecaster and strategist. She is the coauthor of Globalwork from Jossey Bass. She has consulted for numerous global players, including ChevronTexaco, Coca Cola, Motorola, Procter & Gamble, CITIC Pacific, Ericsson, Skandia, and Cable and Wireless as well as government agencies in the United States and China. In addition she has been a senior faculty member at the University of California, University of Hawaii, Peking University, and the Institute for the Future.
- Author(s)Mary O'Hara-Devereaux
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/09/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations (some col.)
- Weight542 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.