All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for the undergraduate nursing and midwifery student, the fourth edition of Navigating the Maze of Research: Enhancing Nursing and Midwifery Practice introduces the research process and provides insight into both how and why research is conducted. For this fourth edition, authors Sally Borbasi and Debrah Jackson highlight the connection between research, critical evaluation of findings and the use of these findings to inform and improve clinical practice. Borbasi and Jackson's Navigating the Maze of Research is divided into three sections guiding the beginner to confidently engage in the research process and arrive at considered, informed clinical practice. Section 1: Defines key concepts and the research process while highlighting considerations such as ethics and traditional and n-traditional information sources. Section 2: Introduces the vocabulary of research and fundamentals of research design types - quantitative, qualitative and mixed method. New to this section is the important paradigm of Indigeus perspectives. Section 3: Provides steps for appraising research and translating kwledge into practice.
- Author(s)Debra Jackson,Sally Borbasi
- PublisherElsevier Australia
- Date of Publication16/10/2015
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationMarrickville
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarcourt Publishers Group (Australia) Pty.Ltd
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.