All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNavigating the Out-of-Body Experience is the most personalized, scientifically advanced, and accessible guide to astral projection available today. Drawing from more than twenty years of study and hundreds of OBEs that he has brought about in himself and others, Graham Nicholls reveals proven immersive techniques for leaving the body. Begin by filling out an in-depth, personal questionnaire to gain greater insight into your psychological makeup and unique strengths - and use this kwledge to build a customized approach to astral projection. Blending hypsis, breathwork, virtual reality, quantum science, nutrition, and healing, Nicholls teaches you how to move past limiting beliefs and deepen your level of self-understanding so you can achieve your astral goals.
- Author BiographyGraham Nicholls has had hundreds of out-of-body experiences and is a world-recognized expert on the subject. An experienced speaker on many areas of spirituality, art, and psychical research, he has presented his ideas at prestigious institutions such as The Science Museum of London, The London College of Spirituality, and Cambridge University. He has also been featured on the BBC and in The Times, The Independent, and the Telegraph, as well as many magazines and websites.
- Author(s)Graham Nicholls
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/05/2012
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.