Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $54.96
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $51.81
- AU $42.75Trending at AU $50.33
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.14
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally presented as two half-day intensive classes, this series of audio CDs offers a clairvoyant exploration of the seven planes of consciousness as described by the Theosophical writers of the early twentieth century. Traveling from the first, most subtle plane closest to the divine down through the spiritual, intuitional, mental, and emotional planes to the densest plane of physical existence, Friedlander gently leads listeners through a powerful meditative process designed to increase their awareness and energy. In these recordings, the author shows seekers how to go up and down the energy scale of the planes just as a choir learns to sing the pitches of the scale accurately. In addition, he goes over common psychic concepts such as auras and chakras, as well as his unique psychic system that emphasizes interpersonal relationships and individual psychology and differentiates between male and female psychic energy.
- Author(s)John Friedlander
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/07/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Weight186 g
- Width137 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Running Time431
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.