All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis bestselling book has been updated to cover all modern navigation. It is recommended by Fernhurst for beginners and Day Skipper students. Explaining how to look at charts, find your position, look at tides, plan your passage and determining the course to steer. It will help you find out where you are and how to get to where you want to be.
- Author BiographySara Hopkinson is co-author of the first edition of the RYA Book of Navigation Exercises and writes the exercises and notes used on the RYA Day Skipper courses. She is also the author of Fernhurst's VHF Afloat and VHF Companion. She is an experienced sailor, a Yachtmaster Instructor and Examiner and lives at Pin Mill in Suffolk where she runs an RYA Training Centre which specialises in navigation, radio, radar and first aid courses. She has also been a Coastguard Rescue Officer for many years and is now the Deputy Station Officer of HM Coastguard, Holbrook. She is uniquely qualified to give students an accurate but sympathetic introduction to the wonderful art of navigation.
- Author(s)Sara Hopkinson
- PublisherFernhurst Books Limited
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLeamington Spa
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFernhurst Books Limited
- Content NoteOver 200 colour drawings and photographs
- Weight248 g
- Width171 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.