Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionAfter serving this country for over twenty years, we are w holed up in a makeshift bunker smack in the middle of a long forgotten ghost town, and pinching pennies for groceries and medications. Why? The military illegally took our future away with the stroke of a pen, because of Lyme Disease. Did we complain? You bet. Did we provide documentation of their illegal actions? Affirmative. Did we find resolution? Not on your life. This story is about the most difficult decision a soldier has to make -- his career or his wife's life. It's about the courage of our family, who believes eugh in truth, justice, and the American way, to confront the integrity of the United States Army in order to preserve those same values. We took a stance -- one that has literally brought us to our knees. The military would prefer we remain in limbo, forever isolated from the tribe, where once we played by the rules, followed orders, and learned never ever to question protocol. We asked one question, but that was one too many. That one question sent us to purgatory. Purgatory, that nebulous in-between land of the dead and forgotten is where we live w. We have been waiting here for almost a year; listed AWOL and stripped of everything we labored for. Still waiting for truth, justice, and the American way. Isn't this why we served?
- Author(s)Sue Vogan
- PublisherBiomed Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBiomed Publishing Group
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.