All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNear-field optics studies the behaviour of light fields in the vicinity of matter, where light is structured in propagating and evanescent fields. Near-field optical microscopy is the straightforward application of near-field optics.This textbook provides an overview for undergraduates and anyone who has an interest in peculiar optical phemena, and serves as a technical manual for engineers and researchers. It consists of 12 chapters dealing with the history of near-field optics, n-radiating optics, optical ise, inverse problems, theory, instrumentation and applications; there is an appendix including the basic elements of Fourier optics and Maxwell equations.
- Author BiographyDaniel Courjon is Director of Research at CNRS. Parallel to his research activity, he is also Director of the Institute of Microphone-techniques of Franche-Comte (IMFC), Director of Optical GDR and Deputy Manager of the GDR Waves of department STIC of CNRS.
- Author(s)Daniel Courjon
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication13/03/2003
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width165 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $26.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.