All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.11
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.38
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $12.93
- AU $48.21Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionBones meets Fringe in a big, dark, scary, brilliantly-plotted urban thriller that will leave you guessing until the very end <p/>Nearly Boswell kws how to keep secrets. Living in a DC trailer park, she kws better than to share anything that would make her a target with her classmates. Like her mother's job as an exotic dancer, her obsession with the personal ads, and especially the emotions she can taste when she brushes against someone's skin. But when a serial killer goes on a killing spree and starts attacking students, leaving cryptic ads in the newspaper that only Nearly can decipher, she confides in the one person she shouldn't trust: the new guy at school--a reformed bad boy working undercover for the police, doing surveillance. . . on her. <p/>Nearly might be the one person who can put all the clues together, and if she doesn't figure it all out soon--she'll be next.
- Author BiographyElle Cosimano grew up in the Washington, DC, suburbs, the daughter of a maximum security prison warden and an elementary school teacher who rode a Harley. She annually attends the Writers' Police Academy at Guilford Technical Community College, Department of Public Safety, to conduct hands-on research for her books. Elle is the author of Nearly Gone and it's upcoming sequel, Nearly Found. She lives with her husband and two sons in Mexico.
- Author(s)Elle Cosimano
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication14/05/2005
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKathy Dawson Books
- Weight513 g
- Width151 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.